The Voyager Tarot workshop is a fun and engaging way of learning to read the tarot cards and open your intuition to higher levels of wisdom.
Saturday 13th May 10am - 5pm.
In this easy to follow step by step workshop you will:
- Open yourself to capabilities you didn't know you have.
- Learn to trust your intuition
- Learn the difference between the major and minor arcana and the family cards
- Understand how the tarot cards link to numerology and astrology.
- Understand and work with your life karma cards.
- Learn positive tarot card spreads and how to choose the right tarot spread
- Witness how the cards can provide deeper self discovery and how the cards represent the stages of your journey in life
- Inspire positive transformation
By the end of the workshop you will have the confidence to read for yourself and others.
Morning tea provided.
You will need to bring your own Voyager tarot cards (these can be purchased through Dymocks online)
No previous knowledge of the tarot cards is required.
This workshop is facilitated by Eleni Bourozikas B Ed, Accredited Voyager Tarot Facilitator