The International College of Meditation & Healing is the only training provider of Ajna™ Tibetan Healing in the world.
Our aim is to maintain the integrity of Ajna™ Tibetan Healing by ensuring that all Ajna™ Practitioners maintain their professional qualifications and enhance their professional standing by adhering to a Code of Conduct.
Accreditation also allows clients to seek out the services of a professional Ajna™ Practitioner listed in our Directory.
Benefits of Accreditation
All Accredited Ajna™ Tibetan Healing practitioners must be trained by and accredited with the International College of Meditation & Healing.
Accreditation is valid for 12 or 24 months from the 1st of January until the 31st December and must be renewed every 12 or 24 months to continue to enjoy the benefits of Accreditation.
- Listing as an Accredited Ajna™ Tibetan Healer on the ICMH website
- Accredited Ajna™ Practitioner emblem for use on social media and marketing
- DL marketing flyers are available at cost plus postage
- Advertising material PDF for your business
- $100 discount for The Healing Business online course